The HRG Trooper is named in homage after the ground breaking fantasy artist HR Giger’s design for The Alien. In short, The HRG Trooper is The Alien as made from the parts of Star Wars.
1. Alien frontal skull = Vader helmet
2. Alien lower mouth features = Clone Trooper lower helmet
3. Alien spine ridge = Clone Trooper fin repeated
4. Alien ribs along side of head = Death Star hallway light features
5. Alien tubing bulge = Clone Trooper thermal detonator
6. Alien secondary mouth = Darth Vader lightsabre
7. Alien tubing along sides of head = Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus lightsabres
Italian artist and sculptor Andrea Eusebi created a highly detailed and humanesque head sculpture of Jedi Master Yoda, a character from Star Wars. Andrea built the amazing piece by using plastiline modeling clay.
You can can see more process photos via my Laughing Squid post.
photo by Nicola Montesi
via Laughing Squid